Bike Week starts on 14th June and runs to 22nd June.
Below are a list of events that will take place in Waltham Forest.
- Friday June – Cyclist Tea, Waterside (opposite Thames Water site entrance), Coppermill Lane, E17 7HQ. 5pm – 7pm. We’ll be serving up tea, cake and chat.
- Sunday 15th June – E17 Art Trail Ride, 1pm outside Walthamstow Library. The best way to see the art trail.
- Wednesday 18th June – Ride to Hackney Cyclists Breakfast – 7.15am at the Bakers Arms Junction.
- Wednesday 18th June – Waltham Forest CC evening Ride – 6.30pm outside the Library for a couple of hours of summer evening cycling.
- Sunday 22nd June – Waltham Forest CC monthly ride, 10.15am Walthamstow Library, Route to be confirmed.