Our 2016 annual meeting is on Tuesday and all cyclists are welcome. Our March monthly meeting will follow on, so it’s two for the price of one! The agendas are below:
Proposed agenda for WFCC 2016 Annual Meeting on Tuesday the 22nd of March, 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH:
- Introductions and appointment of minute taker
- Coordinator’s report – written report here
- Treasurer’ (brief) report & any other officers reports.
- Constitution – we will be debating and voting on an updated constitution, click here for the draft we will be discussing.
- Election of Officers
Only LCC members can vote, so please bring your membership card!
Proposed agenda for WFCC March meeting:
1 – Introductions, apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker
2 – Review of minutes of February meeting
3 – Council liaison (30 mins)
- Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
4 – LCC feedback & Coordinator’s business
- Sign for Cycling & Mayoral Election – 5th May 2016
5 – WFCC Rides and Events
- Rides and events plans for 2016
- Hornbeam Film Club
6 – AOB
7 – Next WFCC meeting 26th of April.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk