Our next monthly meeting is on Tuesday evening and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
1 – Introductions, apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker
2 – Review of minutes of January meeting
3 – LCC feedback & Coordinator’s business
- Fran Graham – LCC campaign coordinator
- Annual Meeting next month.
- All positions up for re-election.
- Expressions of interest.
- Note: Any proposed changes to the constitution must be circulated at least four weeks prior to the Annual Meeting. To allow us to do this, any updates should be emailed to the Chair and Coordinator prior to the February meeting.
4 – WFCC Rides and Events
5 – Council liaison officers’ report back
- Temple Mills Lane / Leyton Road consultation closed
- Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
6 – Any other business
7 – The next WFCC meeting is our Annual Meeting on the 28th March (same time, same place!)
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk