Our next meeting is on Tuesday evening and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
1 – Introductions, apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker
2 – Review of minutes of June meeting
3 – LCC feedback & Coordinator’s business
- Joint meeting with other groups in north-east London.
- August meeting as a social, rather than an official meeting?
4 – WFCC Rides and Events
- Ride London plans
- August Family Bike Club ride – Bridget is away.
- August WFCC ride – Hainault Forest.
- Call for ride leaders
- Could we organise a glamour ride to boost engagement?
5 – Council liaison officers’ report back
- Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
6 – Any other business
7 – Next meeting: 22nd August – possibly a social meeting in a venue TBC. Watch this space…
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive a range of benefits, including discounts in many bike shops.