Our next meeting is on Tuesday evening and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
1 – Introductions, apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker
2 – Review of minutes of July meeting
3 – LCC feedback & Coordinator’s business
- Joint meeting with other groups in north-east London.
4 – Presentation by ZED Zero Emission Deliveries (www.zedwalthamforest.co.uk) followed by questions/discussion.
5 – Hornbeam joyriders women and family cycle project, Carolyn Axtell
- Want to recruit volunteers to help meet the demand for their beginners rides.
- Also the Hornbeam Reclaimed Bike Library – matching donated & abandoned bikes to those who need them.
6 – WFCC Rides and Events
- Could we organise a glamour ride to widen engagement?
7 – Council liaison officers’ report back
- Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
8 – Any other business
Next meeting: 24th October, same time and place.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive a range of benefits, including discounts in many bike shops.