Our monthly meeting is next Tuesday and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
1 – Introductions. Apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker
2 – Review of minutes of October meeting
3 – LCC feedback & Coordinator’s business
- Joint meeting with Redbridge, in Wanstead TBC.
- Film Screening, bike vs cars?
- December meeting plan
4 – WFCC Rides and Events
- Organising a glamour ride (Christmas Illumination ride?) to widen engagement – possibly mid December (Kidical Mass is on the 3rd)
5 – Council liaison officers’ report back
- Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
6 – Social Media discussion – how might we use it better?
- Declining Facebook followers, infrequent posting – keep it relevant to Waltham Forest.
- Local news.
- WordPress sharing swapped for IFTTT, which may be better.
- Facebook Group continuing to grow and getting good engagement.
7 – Any other business
Next meeting: 28th December, 7pm in The Castle.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.