Our annual meeting is on Tuesday 27th March and this year we also have Clare Rogers coming over from Enfield to tell us about their mini-Holland scheme. I am sure it will be an interesting evening and there will be time for questions and discussion after.
Tuesday, 27th March, in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
- 7 pm – Business Meeting Please bring your LCC membership card in order to vote.
- 8 pm – Talk by Clare Rogers All cyclists are welcome, no need to be a member of LCC. Please see the Facebook event for full details.
Agenda for Annual Meeting:
- Introductions and appointment of minute taker
- Review of previous minutes
- Coordinator’s report
- Treasurer’ (brief) report
- Council liaison report:
- Progress since March 2017
- Ongoing works
- Issues and areas of concern
- Motions – none submitted
- Election of Officers
- Any Other Business
Next monthly meeting: Tuesday 24th of April, 8-9:30 pm in the Hornbeam Centre.
Only LCC members can vote, so please bring your membership card!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email Contact@wfcycling.org.uk
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign and only LCC members can vote at our annual meeting. If you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.