Our annual meeting is on Tuesday 26th March and all cyclists are welcome.
Tuesday, 26th March, 8pm – 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH.
Agenda for Annual Meeting:
- Introductions and appointment of minute taker
- Review of previous minutes
- Coordinator’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Council liaison report
- Motions – none submitted
- Election of Officers
- Important Business
- Ride leaders and marshalls recruitment – training is available from LCC
- WF FeelGood festival (June)
- Any Other Business
- Discussion about kerbs on vehicle entries.
Next monthly meeting: Tuesday 23rd of April, 8-9:30 pm in the Hornbeam Centre.
Only LCC members can vote, so please bring your membership card!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email email@example.com
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign and only LCC members can vote at our annual meeting. If you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.