Our monthly meeting is on Tuesday and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
Review of previous meeting minutes – 5 mins
- February minutes
- March action points
Campaigning, Outreach and LCC – 25 mins
- Who should we be reaching out to? Local contacts, Rides, Events, Campaigning and more!
- Local campaigning discussion – what kinds of campaigns should we be thinking about?
- June – Feel Good Festival. Details submitted to council, do we want a flyer too?
- Feedback from quarterly coordinators meeting.
Events – 10 mins
Chingford May Day Fayre, Saturday 4th May
- Call for ride leaders (paid) – shared on social media
- Bike Ballet volunteers – also shared
LCC Campaigner Conference is on the 8th June. Lots of workshops and skill sharing, not just for members!
WFCC Rides – 15 mins
- 28th of April – Rainham – train assisted
- 26th of May – Alexandra Palace
- 23rd of June – Land Sea and Air – mapped – ride leader required
- 3rd August – Freecycle
- 25th of August – Lea Valley – mapped – ride leader required
Council liaison officers’ report back – 15 mins
Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues – 5 mins
Any other business – 10 mins
- Mamachari email
Informal chatting – 5 mins
Next meeting – May 28th, same time same place!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.