Our monthly meeting is on Tuesday and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
Review of previous meeting minutes
- June – Feel Good Festival. Flyers and posters distributed.
Campaigning, Outreach and LCC
- Engagement Event – When is a good window to organise this? Who is available?
- Coppermill Lane – how do we build up an activist group?
- 8th June – LCC Campaigner Conference. Lots of workshops and skill sharing, not just for members!
- 30th of June – Cycling Fun Day with Masjid e Umer (Queens Road Mosque). How can we be involved?
- Summer social – lets start picking a date!
WFCC Rides – 15 mins
- 26th of May – Alexandra Palace – how did it go?
- 23rd of June – Land Sea and Air – mapped (?) – ride leader required!
- 3rd August – Freecycle, do we have the volunteers?
- 25th of August – Lea Valley – mapped, ride leader required or have summer social instead?
Council liaison officers’ report back
Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
Any other business – 10 mins
Informal chatting – 5 mins
Next meeting – June 25th, same time same place!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email email@example.com