Our monthly meeting is on Tuesday and all cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
Review of previous meeting minutes
Campaigning, Outreach and LCC
- 8th June – LCC Campaigner Conference – feedback
- Decarbonise Transport group
- London Cycling Data Project
- Engagement Event – When is a good window to organise this? Who is available?
- Plans, volunteers and resources.
- 30th of June – Cycling Fun Day with Masjid e Umer (Queens Road Mosque).
- Summer social – does anyone want to run this?
- 23rd of June – Land Sea and Air – how did it go?
- 3rd August – Freecycle – arrangements, marshals
- 25th of August – no ride
Council liaison officers’ report back
- Coppermill Lane – how do we build up an activist group?
Feedback on any other Waltham Forest issues
Any other business – 10 mins
Informal chatting – 5 mins
Next meeting – July 23rd, same time same place!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email email@example.com