Our annual meeting is on Tuesday and will be held online, 8-9:30pm. Please email email@example.com if you would like to attend and we will send you an invite.
- Review of previous minutes
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- No follow-up items identified.
- Coordinator’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Published here
- Budget – May want to reallocate some budget for online promotion this year as we won’t be able to do it in person?
- Council liaison report
- None submitted
- Election of Officers (nominations, candidates have an opportunity to speak, then votes)
- Council Liaison Officer
- Rides Coordinator
- Important Business
- All face to face events cancelled until further notice.
- Which organisations can help people get a bike?
- Which organisations can help people repair a bike?
- Are there any other ways we can help people get or repair bikes?
- Opportunity to recruit volunteers for web based activities.
- Any Other Business
- Success stories
Next monthly meeting: Tuesday 28th of April, online!
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.