Our next meeting is on Tuesday and will be held online via Zoom, 8-9pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend and we will send you an invite.
- Any comments on the previous minutes?
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- LCC & coordinator’s business
- Meetings proposal for normal times: bi-monthly weekend meet-ups. Day + time? Different cafes each month? Join up when rides end?
- Social media opportunity (aka a vacancy!)
- Route to the city in pictures
- Feedback from LCC local group forum
- Rides and Events
- Any updates?
- Council Liaison
- Letter to council on post lockdown measures.
- Any Other Business
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email email@example.com
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.