Our next meeting is on Tuesday and will be held online via Zoom (click here to open link), 8-9pm.
- Any comments on the previous minutes?
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- Coordinator’s business
- Epping Forest Cycling Strategy and feedback from EFTAG meeting.
- LCC AGM feedback.
- Advertising for roles.
- Rides and Events
- Any updates?
- Council Liaison.
- South Leytonstone LTN, what’s the best way to support it?
- Lloyd Park / Higham Hill LTN – blockage?
- Any Other Business
- Next meeting – January 26th, same time online.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.