Our next meeting is on Tuesday 8-9pm and will be held online via Zoom (click here to open link), 8-9pm.
- Any comments on the previous minutes?
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- Whipps Cross development proposals.
- Short presentation by Marie Clough, Head of Patient Experience and Engagement
- Questions and discussion
- Coordinator’s business
- Epping Forest update.
- Annual Meeting in March (next meeting!), including elections.
- Proposed motion – see text below. Do we prefer 1 or 2 being the number of years someone can serve consecutively?
- Rides and Events
- Council Liaison.
- Any Other Business
- Annual Meeting – March 23rd, same time online.
Motions for 2021 Annual Meeting
Motion 1 – Set term limits
WFCC recognises the need to refresh the coordinator post on a regular basis so that new members can be brought on and responsibilities are shared. It therefore agrees that members can serve no more than one/two consecutive terms as coordinator.
Action – Add the following text to constitution item 17 “To encourage sharing of responsibilities a member can not serve more than two consecutive terms as coordinator. At the end of a coordinator’s second consecutive term they will not be eligible for nomination to that role, but will be eligible again after a term of absence.” (amended if the group feels a single year is better).
Motion 2 – Clarifications
As the constitution is to be amended it makes sense to correct a few ambiguities as noted on this tracked document.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.