Our annual meeting is on Tuesday 8-9.30pm and will be held on Zoom – click here to open.
- Note – Only LCC members can vote on motions and to elect officers, but everyone can be involved!
- Review of previous minutes
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- Coordinator’s Update
- Not a normal year, where next?
- Epping Forest’s strategy to prevent cycling and Lea Valley’s exclusionary barriers
- Treasurer’s Update
- Council Liaison Update
- Motions, see published motions here.
- Motion 1 – Set term limits
- Motion 2 – Clarifications
- Motion 3 – Which roles are exclusively for LCC members
- Election of Officers, everyone putting themselves forward to a role has the opportunity to say a few words before the vote.
- Coordinator (LCC only)
- Chair (LCC only)
- Secretary (LCC only)
- Treasurer (LCC only)
- Council Liaison Officer
- Rides Coordinator
- Further roles as required.
- Any Other Business
Next monthly meeting: Tuesday 25th of May from 8pm.
Only LCC members can vote, so please bring your membership card (to be checked in the event of a highly contested vote)
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email email@example.com
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.