Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign supports inclusive cycling in the borough, encourages people to cycle and campaigns for better road conditions and cycle routes. We organise free rides and events for both new and experienced cyclists.
All local cyclists are welcome to come to our meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month to find out what’s happening in the borough.
We are the Waltham Forest branch of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. If you like what we do, you can support us by joining LCC, and you will also get discounts at bike shops, insurance and more!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @wfcycling
- Facebook: WFcycling
- Post: Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign, 458 Hoe St, London E17 9AH
- For the Walthamstow Family Bike Club contact Paul.Gasson[at]gmail.com or call 020 8520 0648
Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign Committee (elected in March 2017)
Our group is run by volunteers and we’re always looking for people to get involved. If there’s an aspect of our work you’d like to help with, please get in touch or come to one of our meetings.
- Coordinator – Fred Smith
- Chair – David Hamilton
- Treasurer – Robert Vaughan
- Secretary – currently vacant
- Council Liaison Officers – Paul Gasson, Dan Kelly
- Rides Coordinator – Bridget Wilkinson
- Events lead – currently vacant
If you’d like to know how we elect our committee, our constitution can be found here.