Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign supports inclusive cycling in the borough, encourages people to cycle and campaigns for better cycle routes and safer roads. We organise free rides and events for both new and experienced cyclists.
We are a branch of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation.
If you want to get in touch:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: WFcycling
- Meet us at our monthly meetings on the 4th Tuesday of the month
If you like what we do, you can support us by joining LCC, and you will also get discounts at bike shops, insurance and more!
Our group is run by volunteers and we’re always looking for new people to get involved. You don’t need to be a member of London Cycling Campaign. Get in touch and let us know how you could help!
- Coordinator – Fred Smith
- Chair – David Hamilton
- Treasurer – Robert Vaughan
- Council Liaison Officers – Paul Gasson, Dan Kelly
- Rides Coordinator – Bridget Wilkinson
You can also join one of our working groups:
- Inclusive Cycling – inclusive cycle rides and access to adapted bikes.
- Outreach – improving our engagement with the whole community.
- Higham Hill Campaign Group.
- London Cycling Data Project in Waltham Forest.
Details of how we elect the committee and how we’re run can be found here: Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign constitution.