Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign is a volunteer run organisation committed to breaking down barriers to cycling. We encourage people of all ages, races, genders, abilities and backgrounds to cycle. We campaign for better cycle routes and safer roads.
We organise free rides and events for both new and experienced cyclists.
We are a branch of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation.
Get in touch to find out more::
You can support us by joining LCC and membership also gives you discounts at bike shops, insurance and more!
Our group is run by volunteers and we’re always looking for new people to get involved. You don’t need to be a member of London Cycling Campaign. Get in touch and let us know how you could help!
- Coordinator – Fred Smith
- Chair – position vacant
- Secretary – Mariam Sayed
- Treasurers – Robert Vaughan and David Hamilton
- Council Liaison Officer – Paul Gasson
- Rides Coordinator – Bridget Wilkinson
Role descriptions can be found here. We also have several working groups:
- Inclusive Cycling – inclusive cycle rides and access to adapted bikes.
- Outreach – improving our engagement with the whole community.
- Higham Hill Campaign Group.
- London Cycling Data Project in Waltham Forest.
Policies and procedures
Our constitution sets out how we elect the committee and how we’re run: Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign constitution
Our safeguarding policies can be found here.