Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign encourages people to cycle, and campaigns for better and safer streets for cycling. The group is entirely run by volunteers, from those able to give their time occasionally to committee members working throughout the year to keep the group running.
Opportunities to make a difference
Volunteering is a great opportunity to be involved in the community, help others and learn new skills. We’re always looking for people to help so if you have some time to spare we would love to hear from you.
There are lots of different ways to help, including:
- Helping with rides
- Campaigning for better cycle route and safer roads
- Outreach work to help everyone access cycling
- Running stalls, events and leafleting
- Reviewing proposals, consultations and drafting responses
- Social media and communications