Here’s the agenda for WFCC’s monthly meeting on Tuesday 28th July, 8-9:30pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, E17 9AH. All cyclists welcome, if you want to find out what we do please come along!
1 – Introductions and apologies for absence and appointment of minute taker.
2 – Review of minutes of previous meeting
3 – Mini Holland
- Jon Little from the council
4 – Council liaison
- Including member feedback on any other WF issues.
5 – LCC feedback
6 – Ride London on the 1st August
7 – Space for Cycling Petition
- The petition is now ready to be delivered to the council. How do we want to do this.
8 – Mini Holland Leaflets / campaign
9 – Presumed Liability Motion
- Do we want to put a motion to the LCC AGM
10 – Other Rides and Events
- Call for ride leaders
- Rides during tube closures
10 – Updates and AOB
11 – Next WFCC meeting 25th of August.
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org