Our annual meeting is on Tuesday 8-9.30pm and will be held on Zoom – click here to open.
- Only LCC members can vote to elect officers, but everyone can have a say!
- Review of previous minutes
- Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
- Sharing Feedback
- An opportunity for everyone to share a success from the past year, what they want more of next year, anything they want less of and anything else they think is important.
- Climate Safe Streets – quick update
- Has everyone signed?
- Has everyone shared?
- Treasurer’s Update
- Council Liaison Update
- Election of Officers – anyone can put themselves forward and has the opportunity to say a few words before the vote.
- Coordinator (LCC only)
- Chair (LCC only)
- Secretary (LCC only)
- Treasurer (LCC only)
- Council Liaison Officer
- Rides Coordinator
- Any Other Business
Next monthly meeting: Tuesday 28th of June from 8pm.
Only LCC members can vote, so please bring your membership card (to be checked in the event of a highly contested vote)
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.