Our first in-person meeting in years is on Tuesday! All cyclists are welcome – 8pm to 9pm in the Hornbeam Centre, 458 Hoe Street, E17 9AH
We are also going to try to do Zoom too, please email if you want the link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introductions and catch-up
Appointment of minute taker
Successes, Achievements and News – Share your updates!
Previous meeting minutes
Please read the previous meeting minutes in advance if you want to comment on them.
Campaigning, Outreach and LCC
Local elections – success!
Contact email changes (Fred):
- Our new main email address is email@example.com
- Does anyone else need access to the account (to allow them to send emails as firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- Using the email address with a mail client.
- Does anyone want the emails to be forwarded – so you can see them without loging in?
- Friday post email – does anyone want these sent to their private account?
- Possible future developments: Use of Microsoft Teams, One-Drive etc. LCC considering having better local group visibility on main LCC website.
Update – Bridget, Mariam
Update from Mariam.
Any other business
Next meeting – September 27th, same time same place
Any additional items for the agenda please comment below, or email
WFCC is part of the London Cycling Campaign, the world’s largest urban cycling organisation. You don’t need to be an LCC member to attend our meetings, but if you like what we do please consider joining LCC to help support our work. Members also receive discounts in many bike shops, insurance and other benefits.